Open development/Maemo roadmap/Harmattan
Harmattan is the codename of the release to come after Fremantle.
The content of this page is based on known events and announcements. It is very far from complete at the moment.
 Harmattan timeline
- 2008-05-29: "Harmattan" codename and Qt support announced in LinuxTag 2008. See maemo LinuxTag update.
- 2009-07-04: Cross-platform approach, toolkit switch and architecture overview explained in the Maemo Harmattan keynote at GCDS (slidecast - video). Talk discussion - Der Standard - Slashdot - Vincent Untz blog from a GNOME perspective - ars technica - OS News - CNet - LinuxDevices.com - LWN.
- 2009-10-09/11: Harmattan news are expected in the Maemo Summit. Some related sessions are already scheduled.
- Qt 4.6
- Some Qt Mobility APIs supported (to be defined)
- Rygel UPnP media server.
- Framework for community localization.
- Official application framework based on Qt. Hildon/GTK+ libraries are expected to be supported by the community.
 Enhancement requests implemented
|milestone=Harmattan |resolution=fixed |severity=enhancement |sort=product,component |columns=product,component,id,summary
 Bugs fixed
|milestone=Harmattan |resolution=fixed |severity=!enhancement |sort=product,component |columns=product,component,id,summary
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 13:47.
- This page has been accessed 45,390 times.