|Line 3:||Line 3:|
=== TABLET-DEV ===
=== TABLET-DEV ===
Revision as of 08:19, 3 March 2014
Existing Files :
Since recent news , we're wondering on Ovi Store life expectancy ?
Would it makes sense to backup all apps (free ones 1st) ?
Subject: Changes to supported content types in the Nokia Store
Dear Nokia Developer,
With the growing business opportunities available on the Asha and Windows Phone platforms, we have been reviewing our developer content programs to see how we can maximize our support to you, our developers. As a result of this review, we have decided to focus our support and investment in new content toward Asha and Windows Phone. Over the next few months we will be transitioning our active developer support away from Symbian and MeeGo.
If you have Symbian and MeeGo content in the Nokia Store, it will continue to be available for download to customers, and you will continue to receive download and revenue reports as well as payouts for downloaded content. However, starting January 1, 2014, you will no longer be able to publish any new content or update existing content for Symbian and MeeGo.
We are very excited about the opportunities available with Asha and Windows Phone, and hope that you will bring your talents to these platforms. We believe that these changes will help improve our ability to support you as you develop fantastic apps for your customers.
The Nokia Developer Team
TODO: please list and backups debs
- ... TODO : please add those you want to be backuped *before* this line ...
With some sadness we announce that the Nokia Developer Projects service (https://projects.developer.nokia.com) will be discontinued in the following months (due to ongoing trend of low activity and increasing costs). Please backup any project data you wish to save as soon as possible (ideally within the next few weeks). After the service has been stopped all unsaved data will be lost!
It would help to :
- keep trace at : http://wiki.maemo.org/Nokia
- list opensource projects at *.nokia.com
- invite author to relocate the sources
- create a script that import "abandonned" projects
- then rebuild source and publish to OpenRepos
User:rzr backuped all the sources and packages, If you want them just email him.
Track this :
- https://gitorious.org/+harmattan/# You can relocate #Qt #Symbian #MeeGo projects from https://projects.developer.nokia.com about to shutdown
Please check those ones , and please contact authors to opensource/relocate :
- https://projects.developer.nokia.com/GooPhotos# HarmattaN
- https://projects.developer.nokia.com/iap# Qt
- https://projects.developer.nokia.com/mobScore# SymbiaN
In progress for private projects :
- https://projects.developer.nokia.com/wifik# git
- https://projects.developer.nokia.com/perthtrains# Relocated
First thank you for creating FLOSS
please think about relocating sources
before nokia shut down this hosting
Fore more details on what is going on check :
one alternative is to mirror it on gitorious ...
Please tell if you consider doing it , if not some users may consider doing this
before it gets lost...
git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/callrecorder/git/callrecorder
Those ones worth to be rebuild/patched :
- http://projects.developer.nokia.com/quickhit# GamE
- http://projects.developer.nokia.com/mediabrowser/# wiki
- http://projects.developer.nokia.com/nfcinteractor# NfC
- http://projects.developer.nokia.com/meedocs/browser# GooglE