Objective:Release early, release often
| This article is continued discussion from the maemo.org brainstorm
Please see the 2010 Agenda for more.
The objective is to organize public releases of Maemo while it's being developed.
- List of packages to be integrated. They need to provide the functionality covering an SDK and a bootable image to install applications upon.
- Repository structure: how the packages are organized.
- Release process: when to start a new release, frequency of updates, how to update.
- Packages information: à la http://packages.debian.org ?
- API documentation produced and updated within the process.
- Feedback process: public bugzilla and contribution policy.
- Task:Collaboration infrastructure
- Open development
 Related tasks
To be defined whether they belong here and/or are committed.
- Possibility for the community to build and distribute Maemo variants as flashable images.
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 14:05.
- This page has been accessed 9,644 times.