| This article is continued discussion from the maemo.org brainstorm
Please see the 100 Days agenda for more.
- Clarify the open source strategy of Nokia in Maemo.
- Identify the licenses of the packages that make Maemo.
- Provide the reasons of closed source packages to be closed.
- Define a process to request the opening of a package.
- Document the maemo.org maintenance and development processes.
Help is welcome in all of them.
- Document explaining the open source positioning and strategy of Nokia in Maemo. - Quim
- Introduce license and open/closed status to the list of packages - Soumya?
- Documenting in maemo.org the web development process (see updating maemo.org sites - Dave
- Explanation of the reasons why the closed source packages are closed - Quim
- Describe the Maemo contributions to complement http://opensource.nokia.com - Quim
Currently in the maemo.org backlog:
- Define maemo.org policies for things like editbugs, getting @maemo.org email addresses, and if it doesn't exist, getting svn access - Dave
- Bug 1584 - provide system management software under free software licenses - Quim
- Process to request a closed source package to be open - volunteers needed.
- Review the Maemo contribution guidelines - Quim
- This page was last modified on 13 July 2010, at 10:31.
- This page has been accessed 22,336 times.