Community Council/Council election Q1 2010
The Maemo Community Council will have its next election in March 2010, electing a new council for a 6 month term.
The election page will eventually be available here.
 Election timetable
All deadlines are set at 23:59 UTC.
- February 10: Election announced
- March 2: Deadline for karma for electorate
- March 2: List of potential candidates published
- March 2: Nominations open
- March 16: Nominations close
- March 17: List of candidates announced
- March 23: Voting opens
- March 30: Voting closes
- March 31: Results announced
The election processes are described in detail at Community Council/Election process.
Candidates need to have a karma of 100 or higher; voters need to have a karma of 10 or more. Karma is earned through a variety of mechanisms, but to earn points for contributions on talk.maemo.org, you need to link talk.maemo.org account with maemo.org profile.
 Election material
Here you will find lists of potential candidates, statements from candidates, and other material related to the March 2010 elections.
The Maemo community council elected in March 2010 is as follows:
- Randall Arnold (texrat)
- Andrew Flegg (Jaffa)
- Attila Csipa (Attila77/achipa)
- Javier S. Pedro (JaviSPedro)
- Ryan Abel (GeneralAntilles)
- This page was last modified on 31 March 2010, at 13:32.
- This page has been accessed 6,179 times.