Community Council/Council election Q1 2011
The Maemo Community Council will have its next election in March 2011, electing a new council for a 6 month term.
The election page will eventually be available here.
 Election timetable
All deadlines are set at 23:59 UTC.
- February 23: Election announced
- March 6: List of potential candidates published
- March 7: Nominations open
- March 14: Nominations close
- March 15: List of candidates announced
- March 22: Voting opens
- March 29: Voting closes
- March 31: Results announced
The election processes are described in detail at Community Council/Election process.
Candidates need to have a karma of 100 or higher; voters need to have a karma of 10 or more. Karma is earned through a variety of mechanisms, but to earn points for contributions on talk.maemo.org, you need to link talk.maemo.org account with maemo.org profile.
 Election material
Here you will find lists of potential candidates, statements from candidates, and other material related to the March 2011 elections.
- Maemo members eligible to run for the council
- Candidate declarations
The Maemo Community Council elected in March 2010 is as follows:
- To be announced
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2011, at 21:10.
- This page has been accessed 2,462 times.