Community Council/Council election Q3 2008
This is a collection of the election materials from the Maemo Community Council election held in September 2008.
The election results are available here.
For the inaugural election, all holders of a maemo.org account were given a vote.
 Election timetable
All deadlines are set at 23:59 UTC.
- August 13: Election announced
- August 14: Nominations open
- September 2: Nominations close
- September 3: List of candidates announced
- September 3: Voting opens
- September 10: Voting closes
- September 11: Results announced
The election processes are described in detail at Community Council/Election process. For the September 2008 election, the karma requirement for voting eligibility was dropped on popular demand.
Candidates needed to have a karma of 100 or higher.
 Election material
Here you will find lists of potential candidates, statements from candidates, and other material related to the March 2010 elections.
The Maemo community council elected in September 2008 was as follows:
- Eduardo Lima (etrunko)
- Andrew Flegg (Jaffa)
- Ryan Abel (GeneralAntilles)
- Simon Pickering (lardman)
- Tim Samoff (timsamoff)
- This page was last modified on 27 April 2010, at 09:19.
- This page has been accessed 970 times.