Current bugs
|product=Maemo 5 Community SSU |status=UNCONFIRMED,NEW,ASSIGNED,REOPENED,RESOLVED |resolution=!(INVALID,DUPLICATE,WORKSFORME) |columns=id,status,resolution,summary
As started being discussed on talk.maemo.org:
- Who ultimately owns the CSSU?
- How will included improvements be decided?
- Will there be an inclusive policy - every improvement that someone is willing to work on will be included - or will there be a gatekeeper that will decide what to include?
- Is the scope limited to improving packages which are included by Nokia in the OS; or should it grow to include "useful" stuff?
- Should wholesale replacement of apps (such as Media Player) be done with open source, feature- & UI-compatible versions; if available?
- How will testing be organised?
- Installation from scratch
- Upgrade from previous version
- How will it be advertised?
- How will it be supported?
- At what point do bugs get set to
RESOLVED FIXED? Such as #3700
 Test scripts
|Upgrade from PR 1.3 global|
|1||Get 20.1010.36-2 image|
|2|| Flash using |
|3|| Install ||Application installs, dialogue opens|
|4||Run the "Community SSU Installer" application||Prompts for various changes|
|5||Start "Application Manager" and click "Check for updates"||The SSU release is shown|
|6||Select "Maemo 5 Community SSU" to install and confirm||SSU installs. After reboot, message "Operating system updated successfully" shown|
|7||Check official install instructions||Instructions correspond to above steps and names shown during installation|
- This page was last modified on 19 May 2012, at 18:19.
- This page has been accessed 18,489 times.