| This article documents a developer tool.
A list of available devtools is available, together with installation instructions.
Htop is a text-only, interactive process viewer similar to 'top'.
- The process list is scrollable.
- Control screen items with the stylus in addition to the keyboard.
- The information on screen is configurable.
- Strace can be attached to a process with a single keypress.
 Usage Examples
Just run htop to see the running processes:
Move around the view with the cursor keys.
Exit by pressing 'q'.
The stylus also works on the display.
[htop man page](/development/documentation/man_pages/htop.html)
 See Also
- This page was last modified on 11 March 2010, at 15:11.
- This page has been accessed 2,813 times.