| This article documents a developer tool.
A list of available devtools is available, together with installation instructions.
sp-smaps-visualize provides utilities primarily for the host/Scratchbox environment to analyze smaps data captured by sp-smaps-measure.
- sp_smaps_analyze: Reads raw (.cap) or normalized (.csv) sp_smaps_snapshot capture data and produces detailed view to system / process / object memory usage in html format.
- sp_smaps_appvals: Reads raw (.cap) or normalized (.csv) sp_smaps_snapshot capture data and produces a summary table for memory usage of all applications in the capture file.
- sp_smaps_diff: Displays differences in application memory usage between smaps capture files.
- sp_smaps_filter: Process captured smaps files in different ways.
- sp_smaps_flatten: Reads raw capture files generated with sp_smaps_snapshot and tries to detect and remove duplicate entries due to multiple threads.
- sp_smaps_normalize: Reads smaps snapshots and writes CSV format data that can be imported to spreadsheet programs or sp_smaps_analyze and friends.
 Usage Examples
Refer to each utility's man page for usage examples.
[sp_smaps_analyze man page](/development/documentation/man_pages/sp_smaps_analyze.html)
[sp_smaps_appvals man page](/development/documentation/man_pages/sp_smaps_appvals.html)
[sp_smaps_diff man page](/development/documentation/man_pages/sp_smaps_diff.html)
[sp_smaps_filter man page](/development/documentation/man_pages/sp_smaps_filter.html)
[sp_smaps_flatten man page](/development/documentation/man_pages/sp_smaps_flatten.html)
[sp_smaps_normalize man page](/development/documentation/man_pages/sp_smaps_normalize.html)
 See Also
- This page was last modified on 11 March 2010, at 15:20.
- This page has been accessed 2,033 times.