Liqbase playground is a sliq graphical playground for the nokia internet tablet range. Running well on the n8x0 series is a defined goal, running better on the new device is an added bonus!
Have broken the application into 2 halves since the previous release and created an application framework for creating elements. Standalone applications can be created with the framework. If done carefully they can also integrate into the playground (shared source, multiple binary).
I have been building the applications within the framework now as shown by video overview 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt7qB37sLLo
Specific targets for this release
- Multilayered zooming playground - inplace
- Instant live sketching - inplace rough, needs tools as original
- Graffiti wall - inplace rough
- Calendar with easy kinetics and sketch based entry - like your wall calendar - works VERY nicely
- Tagging of sketched elements
Lots of test widgets currently exist in the system which are test cases for the ugly corners of the framework - proof of concepts.
The sketching and calendar takes precedence, but requires a large number of support functions and ui interactions to be fully complete.
All graphical screens lack polish and styling, most don't need it, it shows the users' data and needs no UI but there are screens which require cleanup.
Once this raw testing package is available it will help to concentrate efforts and allow people to work on layouts.
Having lots of problems packaging, The library is one half, liqbase-playground and its widgets are the other.
- This page was last modified on 10 February 2010, at 16:22.
- This page has been accessed 3,209 times.