GSoC 2009/Projects/Semantic-Based Context-aware Personalized News reader System for Maemo
 Semantic-Based Context-aware Personalized News reader System for Maemo - GSoC 2009 Project
- Student: feng gao
- Mentor: Thomas Perl
- Repository: https://garage.maemo.org/svn/newssprite
- project site:https://garage.maemo.org/projects/newssprite/
- project maillist：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog for devel:http://newssprite.blogspot.com
 Project summary
This project aims to implement a new news reader system on maemo having smart filter to filter ot recommmed information according to user interest and context information. During the GSOC period, the work will focus on context-aware module and semantic recommendation algorithm. The above two modules would be tested on my previous experimental system(it is a system that receives news pages broadcasted by server,stores them and presents them) and gpodder. After GSOC, I'll continue my work and revise previous system to receive RSS feeds then integrate it with GSOC's works.
 Project Reports
- This page was last modified on 12 February 2010, at 10:11.
- This page has been accessed 3,321 times.