Maemo Summit 2009/Marketing
The Maemo Summit is a showcase for the Maemo community, so it's important to get the word out.
You can help us promote the event in several ways:
- Create cool promotion banners, web badges or flyers.
- Write about the summit on your website, and add the url below.
- Help in the Summit merchandise design.
- Add banners/web badges to your website, put flyers in your work place/university/user group.
- Join the Maemo Summit groups in social networks.
- Spread the word about the summit, among your friends and colleagues.
 Web Badges
 Maemo Summit in the news
- Add your url here (newer first)
- Forum Nokia - Event Calendar
- Moblin Zone
- Upcoming - Event Calendar
- Linux Magazine - Event Calendar
- LWN.net Community Calendar
- Linux.com - Event Calendar
- Linux Journal - Event Calendar
- Maemo Summit 2009 – Help promote the event!
- Maemo Summit 2009: Help finalize merchandise!
- Maemo Summit registration is now open
- Maemo Summit 2009: Call for Content Now Open!
 Social networks
- Press releases? On what subject, who will draft & issue, how?
- Press - inviting journalists, issuing press passes, organising interview schedules
- Analysts - do we want to invite any?
- Live (micro)blogging - Twitter/Jaiku # to use, promoting Maemo Summit on blogs, collecting blog posts - leverage maemo.org
- Embargoed announcements - co-ordinate with Nokia to build buzz around big news, if there is any.
- This page was last modified on 28 January 2011, at 14:52.
- This page has been accessed 4,909 times.