Maemo Summit 2009/Speakers
Information relevant to Maemo Summit speakers:
- You are encouraged to use the Maemo Summit 2009 template for presentations, available as odp and ppt.
- The best format for the presentations is 16x9 since this is the proportion of the screens in use. Presentations with 3x4 format might get black strips on the sides or get slightly squeezed.
- There are Windows laptops with Internet connection for speakers in the N900, N810 and N800 rooms. They are equipped with OpenOffice.org, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and Firefox.
- Bring your presentation to your session room in a USB stick around 9:30, 13:30 (Friday) or 14:30 (Saturday). Have copies in our laptop or online just in case.
- You can use your own laptop if you really need to. At your own risk, we won't change the schedule if you have problems. Definitely not recommended for lightning sessions.
- There will be N900 devices for speakers willing to demo their software. These devices can be connected to the projector with TV-Out.
- The N810 room will have 2 independent projectors. You can use them to have e.g. slides and a device demo in parallel.
- The 770 room will have a projector and a flat screen.
Maybe you find more useful information in this discussion thread, maybe not.
- This page was last modified on 31 May 2010, at 13:05.
- This page has been accessed 3,745 times.