Mcallerx is currently in development
Mcallerx is an application written in QML to help quickly navigate around automated call centres.
It's main use is if you require to call a call centre and you have to press lots of buttons to get through to the correct person.
I have to do this at work multiple times a day.
There are three parts to the phone number Mcallerx sends to the phone application.
- Pre - the number you wish to dial before your user defined part.
- Root - the number in the middle (user defined part) you type this in with the applications keypad.
- Post - The number dialled after the user defined part.
More information on the package can be found ...
The latest versions can be found in the devel repository and can be installed using the N900 Application Manager (HAM).
Currently in 0.0.1 the only way to set the "pre" and "post" numbers is to edit the main.qml file directly, with a text editor.
Locate the fixed number "in the Text Section"
default as "01234567890p12341234#p1234#p1#" + root.number + "p1#"
- The first "quote" of numbers is the "pre"
- The last "quote" of numbers is the "post"
- root.number is the part you will type in when you run the application.
Please report bugs to the talk.maemo.org thread page.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (Version 2) as published by the Free Software.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Big Thank you to all that helped me with my first applcation.
Nicolai - made the original QML file
Copernicus - help in setting up QT SDK
 To Do
Initial Release Wiki TMO [Announce] Bugtracker Link
- GUI for setting Pre and Post numbers
0.0.2 (Current Devel)
- Fix Bugtracker Link
- Initial Release
<For future use>
 Wiki Update
- sixwheeledbeast - 15 Oct 2012 22:39 UTC
- This page was last modified on 24 May 2013, at 08:47.
- This page has been accessed 2,000 times.