|Mer is back : Please visit http://www.merproject.org to learn more about this news.|
On Thursday 2th May 2009 Ubuntu MID decided to use Mer as their upstream.
 #ubuntu-mobile meeting 3 June
IRC logs are available.
- ISSUE: version tracking. Eg Maemo/hildon gtk will freeze
- ISSUE: How should Ubuntu best produce images (eg ISOs are easy but may need rootfs or extractor script)
- ACTION: Support/provide release commits like this : http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.1.22
- ACTION: Review objectves of Mer->Ubuntu upload and determine timing (:Testing2 or just :Stable) with persia
- ACTION: Produce workflow to be quilt and git-branch based persia/NCommander
- ACTION: Contact Nokia re making Mer upstream for open development of Gtk (via gitorious cf Trolltech/Qt)
- ACTION: Page listing apps for featureful release and status/links
- ACTION: Update Mer Sprints page to show schedule sync and crosslink to KarmicReleaseSchedule
- ACTION: GrueMaster to put up a target list of 'tested' hardware
- ACTION : YokoZar Ubuntu code needs to poke /usr/share/branding/(some to be defined hierarchy standard) then filled with a branding-ubuntu package
- ACTION : persia/NCommander to hack the appmgr to work as needed
- This page was last modified on 22 September 2010, at 11:45.
- This page has been accessed 4,166 times.