N900 Hardware Bus I2c
I2C is a simple serial bus, used in many devices.
 Bus 1
- 0x48 0x49 0x4a 0x4b Gaia/chipset
 Bus 2
- 0x18 0x19 Audio codec
- 0x29 N900 light meter
- 0x30 N900 Hardware Flash Torch
- 0x32 N900 Hardware LED
- 0x60 N900 headphone amplifier
- 0x63 FM radio transmitter
- 0x55 N900 Hardware Charge Meter
- 0x6B N900 Hardware Battery Charger
- 0x10 VGA Camera (control)
 Bus 3
 Bus ?
- 0x? GPS
edit: GPS is connected to RAPUYAMA and available to application processor only via libisi / cellmo-proxy
The N900 software driving I2C comes in three flavors.
Firstly, there are a large number of kernel drivers.
Finally, there are probably some I2C components in the Rapuyama and assorted cellphone/GPS hardware. These are not visible to the casual developer. (you have to open the N900 and probe stuff, or hack the phone firmware).
- This page was last modified on 13 December 2010, at 11:40.
- This page has been accessed 7,463 times.