nQa Audiobook Player
- Plays books saved as multiple .mp3 or .awb files
- Automatically changes to next chapter.
- Remembers position in multiple books.
- Sleep timer
- Auto-pause on incoming call
- Ctrl+Enter - toggle between fullscreen
- Ctrl+o - Rotate the screen orientation
- Ctrl+w, Ctrl+q - quit
- Ctrl+l - Copy the debug log contents
- Enter - Pause/play
- Left Arrow - Previous chapter
- Right Arrow - Next chapter
- m3u of "awb", "mp3", "spx", "ogg", "ac3", "wav"
- directory of "awb", "mp3", "spx", "ogg", "ac3", "wav"
- Individual files of "awb", "mp3", "spx", "ogg", "ac3", "wav"
- When using a directory-based audio book, place a supported image in the same directory as the audiofiles.
- Supported file format: "png", "gif", "jpg", "jpeg"
 Getting nQa Audiobook Player
- Maemo 4.1: Available in extras through the Application Manager.
- Maemo 5 or available in extras through the Application Manager.
nqaap has been tested on:
- Ubuntu 10.04
- Maemo 4.1
- Maemo 5
- File a bug
- View existing bug reports
- talk.maemo.org thread
- Garage Project (including code) or github
- Learn about extras-testing and checkout the Package page (including voting)
nqaap is available under the LGPL v2.1 license
 Trouble Shooting and Reporting of Bugs
Can't find books?
- Go to "Settings" and confirm the path to the audiobooks
A very beneficial log can be found at "
- This page was last modified on 15 February 2011, at 00:46.
- This page has been accessed 3,758 times.