| This article is continued discussion from the maemo.org brainstorm
Please see the 2010 Agenda for more.
The objective is to provide the tools for community collaboration in localization tasks.
- Organize localization teams, preferrably coordinated with other open community efforts.
- Work on the localization of a basic description of the Maemo platform and the maemo.org community.
- Provide tools for consolidated language/localization teams willing to have fully localized communities around maemo.org
- Provide tools and documentation to improve the localization of applications.
- Establish channels to collaborate in the improvement of Maemo localization in officially supported languages.
- Provide tools and documentation to create and maintain Maemo localizations in languages supported at a community level.
- Co-ordinate efforts of translators of international pages in the wiki
Update: We now have a MeeGo L10n roadmap: http://wiki.meego.com/L10N/RoadmapProposal
See also the Talk thread: Community translations of Maemo software.
There are a number of pages in the wiki being translated by users.
See also Task:Evaluate Transifex.
 Maemo 5
There are several localization packages released with the SDK or, ultimately, in the Maemo 5 image:
Please list the localization packages you are missing sorted by relevance:
- First item, the most relevant.
 Maemo 6
- This page was last modified on 8 March 2010, at 19:13.
- This page has been accessed 9,705 times.