Prepare your application for testing
THIS IS A DRAFT, don't link this page yet.
Before promoting your application to Extras-testing, you must make sure that your application respects all the QA rules, please double check all the points below in order to save time and extra work.
- My application is properly packaged, and has a application manager icon and a desktop icon.
- My package uses a proper section*.
- My package short description has 10 or more characters*.
- My package has a bugtracker*.
- My application does not violate any copyrights and the code has a proper license.
- My application does not have broken functionalities or evident crashes.
- My package or webpage does not advertise features that are not available in my application.
- My application does not use more than 500 kB of space in root partition
- My application doesn't compromise the system performance.
- My application does not introduce any power management issues.
- My application does not compromise the security of the system.
 Command Line Applications
- My application is using the CLI icon.
- My application description clearly says that my application runs only from the command line.
- Avoid long revision strings like: svn23535344r56 or git423423r567.
- Use pretty names in your package.
- Translate descriptive text fields in your package to other languages.
* - Automatic checks.
- This page was last modified on 3 June 2010, at 13:35.
- This page has been accessed 2,257 times.