Yet another mostly harmless user.
Some of my applications:
- DrNokSnes, a SNES emulator for the N800/N810 and N900, based on DrPocketSnes and many others.
- C FM Radio, a very simple FM Radio player application for the N900.
- Preenv, a set of libraries that allows SDL WebOS games to run on a N900.
- SDL-GLES, a library to ease development of OpenGL ES games using Maemo's SDL.
And numerous straight game ports with specific Maemo enhacements: CorsixTH, OpenTTD, DOSBox, Mupen64Plus...
Stuff I developed but no longer use:
- libicd-network-wpa A library to use wpa_supplicant with icd2. Developed for the N8x0, but works on the N900 (though it is hard to setup).
The places I dump my source code and/or changes:
- This page was last modified on 21 June 2011, at 23:52.
- This page has been accessed 3,014 times.