- I rebuilt all Debian Etch source packages with the Maemo 5 SDK and sdbmock.
- 10,220 Source packages processed.
- 6,451 .debs produced.
- The job ran for 8 days.
- They have not been run through maemo-optify yet--I will test the fix for the recursive symlink bug when ready.
- They were compiled against the current maemos-extras repository. They have no dependencies other than that. In other words, no package within the rebuild depends on anything else in the rebuild--this is the first pass.
- I could batch import packages that don't already exist in extras-devel. I think this would be rad.
- Download locations (temporary):
Install file for N900:
deb http://obra.freemoe.org/ freemoe-etch/
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2010, at 05:37.
- This page has been accessed 2,590 times.