Feel free to ask questions/make comments here, if you happened to have found this page. ;)
 spontaneous reboots
- Odd, I haven't heard that behaviour with my kernel *in particular* but it has been known to happen to other devices. You can revert to the old kernel and check it out. Suerte! jebba 00:18, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I like tux and the startup messages. Plus, I'll be out in the bush next week with probably just internet on my phone, so I would love to see this work somehow soonish :) Is there something I could do that might lead to a solution to the problem? guaka 16:59, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- You can check the various threads and bugzilla tickets about spontaneous reboots. You're not alone, for sure. Again, it's not something particular to my kernel as it is hitting many people that are running stock systems. Good luck! :) jebba 22:19, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
Thank you so much for your ofono user-page! Being new to Maemo, Ofono, and DBus, it helped me over some HUGE hurdles. Is there any reason why the page is in your user space and not in the main namespace? -pgrodt 22:29, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- Glad to hear it helped. :) It is in my namespace because they are kind of my random notes. Feel free to copy and/all content from my namespace to appropriate places in the main wikispace if you so desire. jebba 22:56, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
 oFono - n900 modem - exist ?
I have followed step by step your guide to setup ofono on n900 and on a notebook ( ubuntu 10.10 x64 ).
But in all cases the n900 modem is invisible by ofono.
Really, all is ok but I can't find the modem.
Do you think to help me in this desperate search ?
Thanks in advance ... Nandro
- This page was last modified on 28 June 2011, at 12:46.
- This page has been accessed 2,233 times.