Community Council/Council election Q2 2013
(Created page with "The Maemo Community Council will have its next election in May 2013, electing a new council for a 6 month term. The election page will eventually be avai…")
Newer edit →
Revision as of 22:21, 19 April 2013
The Maemo Community Council will have its next election in May 2013, electing a new council for a 6 month term.
The election page will eventually be available here.
All deadlines are set at 23:59 UTC.
- 2013-03-22: Referendum Announced
- 2013-04-09: Nomination Period for Board/Council Begins
- 2013-04-22: Referendum Contemplation Period Ends
- 2013-04-22: Referendum Voting Begins
- 2013-04-23: Nomination Period for Board/Council Ends
- 2013-04-23: Board/Council Candidate Contemplation Period Begins
- 2013-04-29: Referendum Voting Ends
- 2013-04-30: Board/Council Candidate Contemplation Period Ends
- 2013-04-30: Board/Council Election Voting Begins
- 2013-05-07: Board/Council Election Voting Ends
The election processes are described in detail at Community Council/Election process.
In order to vote, a community member must have had maemo.org account for over 3 months, (a maemo.org account is NOT a talk.maemo.org account) and have karma of 10 or above. Candidates need to have a karma of 100 or higher. Karma is earned through a variety of mechanisms, but to earn points for contributions on talk.maemo.org, you need to link talk.maemo.org account with maemo.org profile. Due to recent issues with infra, Karma will be manually calculated were necessary.
Here you will find lists of potential candidates, statements from candidates, and other material related to the May 2013 elections.
The Maemo Community Council elected in May 2013 is as follows: