List of IRC channels
All channels are hosted on Freenode.
- #maemo - General discussion about the Maemo Platform.
- #maemo-bugs - General discussion about bug management and triaging.
- #maemo-devel - General discussion about development on the Maemo platform.
- #maemo-gsoc - Support channel for the Google Summer of Code students working/willing to work with the Maemo Community.
- #maemo-meeting - Meetings channel.
- #maemo-ui - Maemo 5 UX Design discussion/consultancy/advices.
- #maemo-ssu - General discussion about the Fremantle Community SSU.
- #mer - General discussion about Mer.
- #qt-maemo - Discussion/support for Qt in the Maemo platform.
- #meego - General discussion about the MeeGo Platform.
- #harmattan - Discussion around MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan.
 Chat and Help
If you want to try out IRC then click here and pick a username when you're asked (it's not remembered or important for now) and type in one or more of the channels in the list above. This will give you a web-based chat window using the Freenode webchat service.
Say hello and mention that you followed the link on the wiki and ask for help or just talk to us :)
Then, if you like, you can search for an irc client for your machine and dive in.
There are regular IRC meetings of the Maemo community and representatives of Nokia on a variety of subjects. These meetings will be held in #maemo-meeting, and usually be announced on either the mailing lists or maemo.org.
Logs of these meetings are available here.
Thanks to Marius Gedminas we have logs available in chronological order.
Logs from some IRC channels are archived on ibot.rikers.org too (updated daily).
Live logs from #maemo channel are also on logs.nslu2-linux.org.
Main article: Task:maemo.org IRC cloaks
- This page was last modified on 3 August 2012, at 14:53.
- This page has been accessed 41,933 times.