Community Council/Council election Q3 2010
The Maemo Community Council will have its next election in September 2010, electing a new council for a 6 month term.
The election page will eventually be available here.
 Election timetable
Unless otherwise noted, all dates are 23:59 UTC.
- August 22: Election announced
- August 26: List of potential candidates published
- August 26 00:00 UTC: Nominations open
- September 8: Nominations close
- September 8: Deadline for karma for electorate
- September 8: List of candidates announced
- September 8 - September 15: Hustings - ask your candidates questions
- September 16 00:00 UTC: Voting opens
- September 22: Voting closes
- September 23: Results announced
The election processes are described in detail at Community Council/Election process.
Candidates need to have a karma of 100 or higher; voters need to have a karma of 10 or more. Karma is earned through a variety of mechanisms, but to earn points for contributions on talk.maemo.org, you need to link talk.maemo.org account with maemo.org profile.
 Election material
Here you will find lists of potential candidates, statements from candidates, and other material related to the March 2010 elections.
- This page was last modified on 13 September 2010, at 14:17.
- This page has been accessed 5,956 times.