Documentation/Maemo 5 Developer Guide/Porting Software
- Redesigning From Maemo 4 to Maemo 5
- Porting MaemoPad from Diablo to Fremantle
- Migration to Hildon 2.2
- Porting Existing GTK+2 Application to Maemo 5
- Scaling Fixed-size Windows
- Adapting UI Inputs for a limited keyboard
 Replacement widgets/dialogs
Some stock GTK+ widgets and dialogs are not suited for a mobile use-case. The Hildon-Extras project aims to provide community-provided replacements for these widgets. If you are porting an existing application, please consider using Hildon-Extras as drop-in replacement for some UI elements.
- This page was last modified on 8 March 2010, at 13:11.
- This page has been accessed 15,880 times.