Documentation/Maemo 5 Developer Guide
The Maemo 5 Developer Guide strives to provide an overall picture of the maemo 5 platform for developers wishing to create applications for maemo devices. These devices run a Linux-based operating system on ARM architecture. The maemo SDK is currently provided natively for desktop Linux distributions such as Debian and Ubuntu.
This is still a draft version and does not cover all aspects of the platform yet. These pages will be updated as and when documentation is ready internally.
- Development Environment
- GNU Build System
- Hildon UI Guides from Forum Nokia
- Human Interface Guidelines (deprecated by Hildon UI Guides above)
- Graphical UI Tutorial
- Application Development
- Using Multimedia Components
- Using Connectivity Components
- Using Generic Platform Components
- Using Data Sharing
- Packaging, Deploying and Distributing
- Porting Software
- Kernel and Debugging Guide
- This page was last modified on 27 January 2012, at 02:16.
- This page has been accessed 279,343 times.