fMMS is an application for MMS sending/receiving with GUI for Fremantle, written in python + gtk.
While the steps are generally the same for multiple providers, these instructions contains settings that are specific to T-Mobile USA
- fMMS Setting
- Open fMMS, verify settings are correct in "Internet connection" settings. For list of operator settings (if the fields arent prefilled) see MMS.
- Open fMMS, if not already running.
- Tap on the top center (where you see fMMS V )
- Hit New MMS
- Put in number to send mms to
- put in message
- put in attachment (photos)
- Connect to the connection called "MMS" (same place where you usually connect to wifi). You can do this before Step 4 if you want. For some reason, if I don't connect to this first, it doesn't work (I will get a "network error" message).
- Hit SEND
You should see a "resizing" notice and then a "Message sent" banner. Enjoy! :)
 See also
- This page was last modified on 6 August 2010, at 19:27.
- This page has been accessed 36,928 times.