GSoC 2009/Projects/BitTorrent plugin for Canola/Report1

This is my first report on the GSoC project. During this month I have learned much about the internals of Canola. I first actually made a dummy program for indexing all the Terra classes. I ran it on canola-core and canola-tube plugins. Understanding Model, Controller, Settings and Options search prefixes was key issue. Danish Weekend was very helpful for that. I encountered many obstacles but in the end I understood what I wasn't doing or what I was doing wrong. I did't write report earlier because I didn't have much to say. Now I can say that I've had much progress and preliminary version is actually usable. In next weeks I intend to finish the GUI (add fullscreen views and more menu options). Finally I want to add libtransmission support also via Python wrappers.