| Niels Breet|
Among other things, Niels is the administrator of the Maemo servers.
Docmaster from May 2008 - December 2010:
| Dave Neary|
Dave was in the role of docmaster until December 2010, and is still active in Maemo and MeeGo.
The goal of the docmaster is to enable co-production of documentation - by removing any barriers and by organising the community around that goal.
The ongoing tasks of the docmaster are:
- Tracking of documentation bugs in Bugzilla
- Co-ordination of maintenance work in the maemo.org wiki
- Identification of points which can be improved in terms of availability and access to documentation resources related to Maemo
- Maintaining elections
Docmaster related documentation
- /Generating election results
- /Creating an election
- /How Elections Work
- /Updating maemo.org sites - how to update the deployed Midgard install and the other maemo.org websites after making a change
- How to fix API documentation issues
- Edit help extension
| Andre Klapper|
Taking care of maemo.org Bugzilla, mainly:
- Triage/Clean up reports and get them into a valuable state whenever needed
- Import and keep in sync with Nokia's internal bug database
- Maintenance (Adding / setting new products, milestones, 3rd party apps etc.)
- Bugsquad community building (e.g. having Bugdays, #maemo-bugs on IRC)
- Internal weekly report for Nokia; public monthly feature jar
- Bugzilla administration guide
- How to add a product from Extras to bugs.maemo.org
- Bugzilla triage guide
- How to clone bugs from public to internal Bugzilla
- Stock answers to common situations that arise for bug triagers
| Rüdiger Schiller|
The primary role of the Talkmaster is to make sure that talk.maemo.org, the forum section of maemo.org is running smoothly. Below are his additional responsibilities:
- Perform daily forum administration
- Manage / help forum moderators
- Interface with maemo.org when needed
- Perform forum software and forum related add-ons upgarde
- Perform daily forum backup and replicate backup off-site
- Perform forum database administration / optimization
- Perform server administration / optimization / upgrades
Upcoming vacations for maemo.org staff and related people with admin rights: Administrator holidays
There is a special Community Council page containing the current council members.
This is the team of people who have special permissions on the wiki including blocking IP addresses, deleting pages and granting new permissions to others.
Community processes and documentation
A list of community-related processes and documentation managed or generated by the maemo.org team:
- This page was last modified on 1 June 2013, at 08:59.
- This page has been accessed 32,911 times.