The following people and teams make up some parts of the Maemo ecosystem.
Links go to their individual blogs or sites.
 The maemo.org team
maemo.org is maintained and developped by a group of professional and volunteer community members who have assumed certain roles within Maemo. They are the maemo.org team.
 Module maintainers
| This article is out-of-date, and needs to be updated.
Please see the talk page for discussion.
For each module defined in the Maemo platform diagram, there are one or more primary technical contacts within the project. While the recommended way to report issues against a platform is to report a bug in Bugzilla, and the best place to ask technical questions is the mailing lists, these are the people behind the modules, who can give you technical information, or point you in the right direction.
The following modules are defined in the Maemo architecture diagram:
- Maemo SDK: Soumya Bijjal
- Maemo Launcher: Guillem Jover
- Hildon UI framework: Kimmo Hämäläinen
- GNOME/GTK+ application framework: Kimmo Hämäläinen
- Telepathy communication framework: Pending (said Misha, but is incorrect)
- EDS calendar/contacts: Jörgen Scheibengruber
- GNOME Configuration management (GConf): Kimmo Hämäläinen
- GNOME structured file library: Marius Vollmer
- GNOME VFS: Kimmo Hämäläinen
- gStreamer multimedia framework: Stefan Kost
- System services like D-Bus, sqlite: For D-Bus, HAL, et al: Janne Karhunen. For libosso, ke-recv: Kimmo Hämäläinen
- Debian package management: Marius Vollmer
- System libraries like libc, openssl: Yauheni Kaliuta, For libc: Juha Kallioinen, Jussi Hakala
- ARM/OMAP-based Linux kernel: Yauheni Kaliuta
 Nokia community member blogs
These links are taken from Tableteer. See the Tableteer Team Page for their profiles!
 More Blogs
 Dr. Ari Jaaksi
Nokia VP and Head of the Maemo Software team. He has a blog.
 WOM World
WOM World cherry picks some of the best and brightest posts across the blogging planet and reports them with commentary.
 Jonathan Greene
 Reggie Suplido
 John Tokash
Writer of his own blog, often talking about Internet Tablets
 Krisse (neoncherry)
Writer/owner/videographer for Tablet School
 Ricky Cadden
 Karoliina Salminen
A Nokia employee who does a lot of blogging on her own.
 Daniel Gentleman
Owner of ThoughtFix LLC which operates TabletBlog.com
 Tim Samoff
Maemo Community Council member and independent blogger at Tim Samoff // Weblog
 Randall Arnold (texrat)
A former Nokia employee and current maemo.org council member who often approaches Maemo and related devices from a high level at Tabula Crypticum. Filter using category Mentioning Maemo (http://tabulacrypticum.wordpress.com/category/mentioning%20maemo/feed).
 Community development
Main article: Who is doing what
- This page was last modified on 30 December 2010, at 08:10.
- This page has been accessed 23,652 times.