MADDE/Qt extended example
| MADDE is currently a technology preview.
These instructions are liable to change as development progresses. If some of the components do not work as expected, please add your question to the MADDE talk thread and follow up the discussion.tablets-dev.nokia.com is down, see MADDE#Installation for alternatives.
 Complete Qt-example with MADDE
This guide describes how the set-up, implementation and packaging of a more complex example works in MADDE. There exists a pretty technical description of how to package a Qt application. This guide follows this description and shows with an example, how that would work in practice. In this guide you will see:
- description of how to start developing for Maemo5 with Qt
- extended application example
- description of how the packaging process works in MADDE
- usage of qmake as a basis
- links to further documentation
Nice to have:
The idea of the example application is to create a list of files, which can be opened according to their MIME-types, by the correct application. The goal is to combine some different use-cases in a single example. It should explain how to:
- create a project and UI with QtCreator
- use of slots and signals with QPushButtons
- add non-Qt libraries to a project
- test the project on device
- prepare the package using MADDE
- package the application
- upload to extras-devel
| This article does not provide enough information, and needs to be expanded to more fully cover the topic.
Please see the talk page for discussion.
- This page was last modified on 10 June 2010, at 20:35.
- This page has been accessed 5,837 times.