| This article is continued discussion from the maemo.org brainstorm
Please see the 2010 Agenda for more.
The objective is to provide the tools to allow the integration of Maemo variants with customized platform components and selected applications.
- Define the limitations e.g. 3rd party commercial software probably not redistributable.
- Tools for creating flashable and distributable images of Maemo variants.
- Plan and means to handle legacy versions at a community level.
- Task:Busybox - open development of Busybox for Maemo to allow variants to co-develop
- Task:Integrate Mer into Garage Autobuilder - allow Mer packages to use the build infrastructure of maemo.org
- Task:Mer Repository Setup - part of the Mer bootstrapping process will be to set up Mer repositories for packages
- Task:Provide spec for Mer infrastructure on Garage
- Diablo Community Project
See also Open development
 Required from Nokia
These points need more work.
- Licenses to be changed in order to allow redistribution?
- Anything that requires to have API improvements or to be open source?
- Any documentation only Nokia can provide?
 Ongoing work
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2010, at 16:29.
- This page has been accessed 9,125 times.