What is PyMaemo?
The PyMaemo (Python for Maemo) project maintains a set of packages necessary to run and develop Python applications on the Maemo platform.
 Supported Software
We currently maintain support for the python interpreter, bindings and a few applications in the Maemo platform. A detailed list can be found in PyMaemo/Components.
Main article: PyMaemo/Screenshots
 Software written using PyMaemo
Main article: PyMaemo/Statistics
- Quick Start Guide for N900
- GUI Toolkit Selection Guide
- List of PyMaemo components
- How to build PyMaemo packages
- PySide-Assistant Tutorial
- python-hildon Tutorial
- Using Location API
- Accessing APIs without Python bindings
- Easy packaging with py2deb or PyPackager
- Python Tutorial for Newbies with a special emphasis on Maemo
- Python auto-rotation (Portrait mode) on Maemo 5
- Python and Performance
- Internationalize a Python application
 mikec's "30 minutes" series
- Qt4 Designer and Python in 30Min
- Qt Designer/Python for Windows XP in 30 Mins
- Customising Qt look and feel and Python in 30 Mins
- python-conic examples
- python-gconf examples
- python-osso examples
- Phone call and SMS examples
- PyQt Stacked Windows
- Python Dbus tricks
- Phone control - Python
 Manuals and References
 In progress documentation
This section contains links to documentation that is still being written.
 Ye Olde Documentation
This section contains documentation that hasn't been updated to Maemo 5 (Fremantle) era.
- Using Python in Maemo
- API Documentation (Maemo 3.x Bora)
- Coding for Nokia 770 using Python part 1
- Coding for Nokia 770 using Python part 2
- Jason's useful tips for PyMaemo development
- Martin's useful tips for PyMaemo development
- python-gpsbt introduction and example (only applicable to Maemo 4.x)
- GConf in Python
- python-abook examples (Chinook and earlier)
 Using it
- This page was last modified on 11 October 2011, at 02:26.
- This page has been accessed 43,781 times.