Maemo Summit 2009/Organization
 Conference checklist
Organisation of the conference splits nicely into a number of distinct subsets. Quim Gil did a really great job of tracking the organisation of the Maemo Summit 2008, which made coming up with this list much easier:
- Maemo Summit 2009/Location - including required facilities, catering
- Maemo Summit 2009/Infrastructure - streaming, wifi, electricity - our requirements
- Maemo Summit 2009/Schedule - Conference presentations, lightning talks
- Maemo Summit 2009/Registration and Maemo Summit 2009/Sponsored travel - who is coming, who will have their travel covered, required infrastructure for registration, what is the procedure for payment of expenses
- Maemo Summit 2009/Merchandising and printing - All the Maemo branded stuff we will need for the conference - suppliers, cost proposals, deadlines
- Maemo Summit 2009/Marketing
- Maemo Summit 2009/Social events
- Maemo Summit 2009/Accommodation - collect accommodation options & prices
- Maemo Summit 2009/Travel - How to get there? Maps, travel advice & tips
We need timekeepers for community day tracks, and I'm looking for volunteers. Please contact Dave Neary <firstname.lastname@example.org> saying which (available) track & time you can help with. Thanks!
|Keynotes (N900)||10:15 Saturday, 10:00 Sunday||Dave Neary|
|Lightning talks (N900)||14:30 Saturday, 14:30 Sunday||Quim Gil|
|N900||11:00 - 12:55 Saturday||Roger Sperberg|
|N810||11:00 - 12:55 Saturday||Kamen Bundev (Bundyo)|
|N800||11:00 - 12:55 Saturday|
|N900||15:45 - 17:10 Saturday||Mike Jipping|
|N810||15:45 - 17:10 Saturday||Valerio Valerio|
|N800||15:45 - 17:10 Saturday||Andrei Mirestean|
|N900||17:30 - 18:25 Saturday||Dimitris Glezos|
|N810||17:30 - 18:25 Saturday||Niels Breet|
|N800||17:30 - 18:25 Saturday||Andrea Grandi|
|N900||11:00 - 12:55 Sunday|
|N810||11:00 - 12:55 Sunday||Aniello Del Sorbo|
|N800||11:00 - 12:55 Sunday||Keywan|
 Live blogging
- I think there should/could be:
- Two people for posting photos and briefing for each talk in a blog (will be there a summit webpage?)
- On each talk there should be at least one person posting on twitter/identi.ca/jaiku about what's happenning (creating a microblogging chat), also linked to summit webpage
- IRC channel on Freenode.
Ian Lawrence says:
 Live streaming
- Qik for live streaming from mobile phone (Nokia has already use it on an event)
- Fluendo technologies?
—Andrea Grandi 10:17, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
 Post Summit Recordings
Recordings will need to be posted online after the event. For this there should be at least one individual recording as many talks, happenings, back stage stuff, as possible. This will need to be edited afterward and posted to an online video delivery site such as vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com). I have full editing facilities available with HD recording equipment so hopefully this years coverage will be much better than last years.
--baloo 19:22, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 11 February 2010, at 16:42.
- This page has been accessed 9,920 times.